Thursday, June 25, 2009

The Getty With Leah

My friend Tom is in the same credential program that I did. For one of his classes, he needed to see an art lesson and since it is summer, and school is not in session he invited Leah and I to join him at the Getty. They have family art lessons where you focus on one piece of art and then talk about it and draw a picture. Leah has been very into art this summer, so we were in!! While we were on our way to the piece we'd be learning about she said, "This is my first visit to a museum and I can't wait to come back!" It was so precious. Here are some photos of the budding artist and the link to the info. We'll be going back in the near future, so let us know if you want to come too! http://www.getty.edu/familyfun/index.html





No comments:

Post a Comment