Sunday, December 5, 2010

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas...

The Holidays are here!!  YAY!!  I am so ready for this season, and ready to celebrate.  The first thing we did was decorate our house and now it is all decked out.  I often have visions of my house looking like a catalog and every inch covered, but I love what we have.  It is great to take out the boxes and relive Christmas' past.  Next up, is hoilday baking with my mom, sis, and grandma next weekend, followed by Christmas lunch with my Biola Babes and Em, and then an annual Cookie Exchange.  This year we're looking forward to some time off and relaxation.  We've been workin' and workin' and for me to take a week off between Christmas and New Year's is going to be sooo nice and necessary.  Here are some pics of our house, enjoy, and after all is said and done, I'll be sure to update!!





No comments:

Post a Comment