Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Dear Tooth Fairy, Love Leah!!

Here is a cute Leah-ism:  The Tooth Fairy came last night...she has come about 6 or 7 times now.  Or at least she has supposed to have come in the night, sometimes, she comes in the morning after Leah realizes "she forgot".  Somehow we can always make sure the kiddo gets her loot!  Anyway, last night The Tooth Fairy witnessed a first...she got a letter from Leah.  Here is a picture of it...

It is a little hard to read, but she basically asked why the tooth fairy comes at night, and if she has lost her teeth, too.  My favorite line is "I bet your so pretty your brighter than a twinkling star."  I love it!!  She went onto say that she is 7 1/2, and in 2nd grade and that she lost her tooth at school.  And she signed it Write Back Soon, and signed her name in "cursive"!! 
Well, how could I (I mean the Tooth Fairy) not write back!  I wish I had a copy of what I wrote but Leah took it to school to show her friends, and now she's at her mom's!  It basically said that the Tooth Fairy comes at night because she is so busy, she always just ends up in CA at night.  Also, that the Tooth Fairy is soo old, she can't keep track, but she did pick up her mom and dad's teeth too.  It was pretty cute and I think that Leah was more excited about the letter than the $1 the Tooth Fairy actually left.  The best part is Leah decided to write the letter all on her own, and she taped it to the outside of her door.  I love that little kiddo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment