Sunday, February 15, 2009

The beginning of something new...

Hi Friends and Family,




Lately, I have felt very out of touch with loved ones, and even sometimes a little lonely. This for me, is hard to admit, so I've decided to do something about it. This is leading to wanting to blog and let people in on what is going on in our lives. Maybe by writing, and sharing, I can feel more connected, in a way, to all of you! I don't really know what sort of shape this will take, but am excited to have a place where I can share, or vent, or fill you in on new things going on in our life! I don't think it will be a daily occurance by any means, but check back every now and again if you need some Koontz lovin'! I'm excited to see where this goes!


This past week or so had been hard, the icky sick bugs have hit all of us, HARD! Except for Brandon, our wonderful "roomie/brother/brother-in-law/uncle". I don't know how he manages to stay healthy, but what I have learned is that even if it seems like you're going to die there is nothing the Dr can do for you except tell you that fluids and rest are all that will get you better! And even though Leah is out of school today, she has managed to stay cute and adorable. Here is a picture of this morning that I just couldn't resist! She didn't want to distrub the cat's cat-nap, so she shared her seat with him while eating breakfast! Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment