Wednesday, August 19, 2009

First Grade Already???

Today was Leah's first day of First Grade. We cannot believe that she is getting so big, so fast. We asked her was she liked best about first grade and she said that the 2 recesses are the best. We are hopeful that she will continue to be a good student and we know she'll do so well. Things are the job-hunt for me are still very slow. I was hoping to get a very cool job as a Resource teacher, but it seems that God has a new plan for me. I've been accepted into the Special Ed Credential program at Cal State Northridge, with the hopes that I can intern in a special ed class. The way things are going though makes me think that subbing will be my best bet for the fall sememster, and then put off the Credential program until the Spring semester. We are seeking the Lord's guidance in all of this and we are hoping that a door, or window, or a crack in the wall opens to allow me to work full time. We would love your prayers and support during this time. Sorry there are no pictures to add this time, but I'm sure we'll do something fun in the near future and I'll post them. Let's pray that I can post about a new job for me, too!! Love and hugs to you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment