Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Is Summer Really Over?

Here are pictures from the fair...I don't know why they won't go to the bottom of what I already posted, so don't miss it and read it when you're done enjoying the pictures!

Leah and a baby chick at the AV Fair!
Our Rock Climbing Champ!!

A HUGE slide...she loved it!!

The Koontz Clan!
Our little lemon girl!

I can't believe the summer is already over...it went too fast. Leah is well into first grade, having been going a week. Homework is starting to come home and we already have a full September calendar of things to remember. I am also beginning a new chapter. I have just begun to get my special ed teaching credential through Cal State Northridge. As I began the process of applying and jumping though all the hoops of the application process, I was really wondering how it was going to all work out with Leah in school, Michael traveling for work fairly often and my working. As I began the registration process I found a class that was offered completley on-line. This is great beacuse I hope to get a full time job, either as a general ed teacher, or as a special ed intern. This program allows me to work as a special ed teacher while earning my credential, so I am praying that God will open the correct doors for that to happen. Now with textbook and syllabus in hand I am flooded with memories of the beginning new sememsters of school. It looks like a lot of work, but I am sure I'll be able to handle it. The glasses are dusted off and the tv is off, so I better get working!! For now, I am subbing in local school districts, and hope I will get called everyday. Even though it seems summer is over, we made time for one last summertime favorite. The AV Fair, in Lancaster. Leah talks about it all year, so how could we say no. Here are some highlights of the fun! Enjoy! Pray that soemthing amazing, job-wise, comes along!!

No comments:

Post a Comment