Friday, August 13, 2010

The Many Faces of Leah

Leah is a silly, silly girl who keeps us on our toes, for sure!! We love this little girl more than we can imagine and here are a few reasons why!!
Must of seen something exciting!

Pucker Up!!


Sweetness!!


Annoyed, maybe? But glamorous with her peals!!


Her impersonation of Escargot!! Too Cute!!

Lounging, waiting for the fun of the day to begin!! (note: the holes in the jeans, are "in style, right?" says Leah)

Future super model?? She's got the attitude down!!


Love those baby-blues!!



This one just makes me laugh!!

Leah is the biggest ham I have ever met!! She is constantly asking me to take a picture of her and her antics. Then she asks to see it and retake it if necessary. I don't know how she'd manage if we still had film cameras that she'd have to wait for! Anyway, there were a few of the funny pics from this summer. I am sure you can imagine how much fun we have with her!!

No comments:

Post a Comment