Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The Zoo, through the eyes of a 7 yr old

Leah started school last week, on Thursday, and since I was working all summer I felt like I wanted to do something special with her before she was a 2nd grader. This is the first summer I've worked in a long, long time and since she was in child care all summer, I felt like it would be a good idea to take a day off and do something fun. So we headed to the LA Zoo. We went right after Michael and I got married one time, but this time, I let her use an old camera so she could take pictures of whatever she wanted. She felt that it was a very important job for her to take a good picture of every animal we saw. I helped with the pictures of her and the self portraits of us, but all the animals are courtesy of the munchkin!! Enjoy!!

The Flamingo's...her favorite!!
Tried to get a legit smile...but this works, I guess!

There are lots of hill at the zoo, this is at the end of the day!

Enjoying an ice cream cone!!

We finally found the Koalas!!
A Prairie Dog!, who knew they were sooo little!
The Hippo!
The Zebra's

Some Sea Lions


One of the many Monkey's

No comments:

Post a Comment