Sunday, August 21, 2011

Minnesota, Don'tcha Know...

So, back in July, just over a month ago, some Southern Californians invaded Minnesota for the wedding of our good friends, Kari Pugh and Anthony Messina.  For me, it was a mini vacation and a chance to really have fun with my parents, and all my besties!  My dad's dad grew up in the area, near Minneapolis, and it was great to see where he grew up and where Kari hails from!  Knowing Kari, (from Biola) for 13 years it was great to finally see where she's from and I definitely know why she loves "home" so much.  I was happy to be apart of the celebration.  Here are some of my favorite photos of the weekend!!


Me at the Scandinavian Store!!


Dan and Me getting back to our roots!!  


It was a bit rainy, but it didn't stop us from sight seeing!!


Great view during the rehearsal dinner cruise!


Biola babes on a dinner cruise!!


Biola Babes with the Bride...and photo-bombed by the groom!


Mr. and Mrs. Messina

No comments:

Post a Comment